Mark Shapiro’s Review

We want to extend my heartfelt appreciation to Mark Shapiro for his wonderful review of our company on his LinkedIn page. It is truly uplifting to receive such positive feedback from our valued clients and partners.

Mark highlighted our expertise in the medial automotive and IoT software development domains. Despite the challenges caused by recent events, our team at, a Kyiv-based IoT engineering and software development company, remained committed to delivering exceptional projects. We faced temporary relocations, with team members dispersing to regions including Europe, the USA, and Canada. However, we quickly regrouped, resumed operations, and successfully completed our ongoing projects.

With the de-occupation of the Kyiv region, we are thrilled to announce that many team members have returned, and currently, 70% of our workforce is back in the office as of summer 2022. The remaining 30% are diligently working remotely from Europe and Canada, contributing effectively to both existing and new projects across diverse industries, such as Smart Home, Smart City, Healthcare, Automotive, and Industry 4.0.

If you have any inquiries about our company or the Automotive industry in general, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We are always available to provide assistance and share our expertise.

Once again, we express my sincere gratitude to Mark Shapiro for his kind words and support. Your feedback means a lot to us!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *